‘I always knew I wanted a Barn venue as I love the boho rustic style. After looking at 9 other barn venues, the moment we stepped into the courtyard at Upwaltham Barns, we just knew it was the one for us; we loved it. It was so pretty and romantic. We had 100 guests in the day and an extra 20 in the evening. We planned it casually over our 18 month engagement.’
'When we saw Matt Parry’s blog and website, we fell in love with his style of photography, we are both not a fan of cheesy staged photos so knew we wanted a photographer to capture natural shots. We also loved that Matt is super creative with his shots and loved some of his quirky photos. He was a pleasure to have as a photographer on our day, and we couldn’t be happier with our photos!'
'I found my dress at the Mews Bridal in Notting Hill, I knew I wanted something a little bohemian but romantic and I also knew I wanted it to be backless and the Mews bridal was just the place. My dress was from a new French designer Lora Folk, it was perfect, exactly what I was looking for.
My shoes were rose gold and from Dune. My flower crown was dried flowers from Sophie and Luna.'
- Venue – Upwaltham Barns – www.upwalthambarns-weddings.co.uk
- Photographer – Matt Parry – www.mattparryphotography.co.uk
- Hair and Makeup – ID Hair and Makeup – www.the-id.co.uk
- Wedding Dress – The Mews Bridal – www.themewsnottinghill.co.uk
- Band – The Revue Band – therevuemusic.com/revue-band
- Flowers -Rose Cottage Flowers – www.rose-cottage-flowers.co.uk
- Flower Crown – Sophie and Luna – www.sophieandluna.com
- Cake – Pudding Fairy – www.puddingfairy.com
- Suits – Gieves & Hawkes – www.gievesandhawkes.com