Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
In this 2 days course you will learn 3 different techniques of drying flowers and Sandra will also teach you how to make beautiful pieces with them on the second day of the course. This is the first time we’re doing this course and we’re super excited to tell you all we’ve learned in the past 4 years of working with dried flowers.
DAY 1 –> 04/04/20 from 10am – 2pm. On the first day we will teach you different drying techniques and we will put it in practice. There will be plenty of different flowers for different techniques and we’ll teach you which flowers are better for each technique and why. You will dry your own flowers on the 1st day!
DAY 2 –> 02/05/20 from 10am – 2pm. This is the most exciting day as you will see your flowers dried and you will be able to compare results between techniques. Some techniques will need 3-4 weeks to dry so the second day will take place 4 weeks after the first day to let all the flowers dry well. With the flowers you dried, we will teach you how to make a bouquet, floral art and a flower crown and you’ll take all home with you of course!
– We will supply all materials and flowers that you will need to learn every drying technique
– We will also supply beverage and nibbles (if you have any allergies or intolerances please get in touch email@example.com we take dietary seriously in here as we’re vegan/vegetarian so don’t be shy to ask!
– We will also supply materials you will need to make a bouquet, flower art and a flower crown
– This course can also be learned by a child from age 10 accompanied by an adult (x2 tickets).
– You can bring your dog as it’s a pet friendly building.
– Unfortunately we don’t accept request on type of flowers because it can change the dynamic of the course. We want to teach you the best way as possible by using flowers that will show the best results for each technique.
– There’s free parking.
– Wimbledon Art Studios is a large building with over 200 studios with a common room where the course will take place. The building is in an industrial park by Garratt Lane, in Earlsfield.
10 in stock