Terms & Conditions
Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum. Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus.
Terms & Conditions
This is www.sophieandluna.com a website operated by Sophie and Luna Ltd ("Sophie and Luna"). Sophie and Luna is a company that is registered in the UK with Company Number 09367879.
Your use of this website and your purchase of products from it is subject to the following Terms & Conditions, which you are deemed to accept by using the website.
Sophie and Luna is fully PCI compliant and uses Paypal to process transactions. Sophie and Luna does not store or have access to credit card details.
SUBMISSION OF INFORMATION / DATA
The lead time for delivery for products In Stock is 2 - 5 working days. Please note, Bespoke or Semi Bespoke Orders may take up to 12 weeks to deliver, depending on months. For time sensitive orders, please contact us directly.
If you are based in the EU you have the right to cancel your order with us, provided you give us written notice withintwo working days of receipt.
• You must notify Sophie and Luna in writing if you wish to return your purchase. We ask that you email us (email@example.com) within two working days of receipt explaining the reason of the return and sending photos if needed.
• We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until they are received at our studio.
• All items must be returned unused, in their original condition and from the country that the order was delivered to.
• We will refund the full value of your order within 14 days of receiving your returned item.
• We are unable to accept returns for items which have been created to a customer's specification (Bespoke Order).
• If you have received a faulty product please contact us as soon as received and Sophie and Luna will refund your costs for the product and postage for returning the product.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
On this website you may be offered automatic links to other websites. Whilst we hope you will be interested in those websites, you acknowledge that the content on those pages is not subject to our control, their owners may be independent from us and we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for their content.
PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL USE
You undertake to use this site for your personal, non-commercial use.
In the event that any term of these Terms & Conditions of Use is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms & Conditions of Use shall remain valid and enforceable.
VARIATION OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sophie and Luna reserves the right to vary these Terms & Conditions from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied Terms & Conditions of Use on the website. By continuing to use the website you will be deemed to accept such variations. If, for any reason, Sophie and Luna believes that you have not complied with any of these Terms & Conditions Sophie and Luna may, at its sole discretion, cancel your sale immediately and without giving you any advance notice.
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall restrict or exclude any liability that we have to any party which cannot be excluded by law and in particular, and notwithstanding any term of these Terms & Conditions, our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence shall not be limited or excluded in any way. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.